This new DS3D model microinverter from APsystems, allow you to connect up to 4 photovoltaic modules with a maximum output power of 1800W, is the safest photovoltaic system available on the market.
Why is it:
- safety - the micro inverter instantly converts direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC), thanks to which we avoid such a dangerous high voltage in direct current (DC) on the roof.
- efficiency - due to the fact that the modules work independently, the overall efficiency of the system is higher than that of a traditional central (string) system.
- no single point of failure - if for any reason one solar module or micro inverter fails, the others continue to produce energy.
- the most flexible solution on the market - the expansion is very simple, allowing you to add any number of photovoltaic modules to expand your installation at any time.
- quick installation on the Plug & Play principle - with free application (Android, IOS).
It works well as a basic system or when expanding your current photovoltaic system. Increasing the power of the installation by 2, 4, 6 or more photovoltaic modules.
APsystems 3rd generation of dual microinverters are reaching unprecedented power outputs 880VA to adapt to today’s larger power module. With 2 independent MPPT, encrypted Zigbee signals, the DS3 benefit from an entirely new architecture and are fully backwards compatible with the QS1 and YC600 microinverters.
The innovative and compact design make the product lighter while maximizing power production. The components are encapsulated with silicone to re- duce stress on the electronics, facilitate thermal dissipation, enhance waterproof properties and ensure maximum reliability of the system via rigorous testing methods including accelerated life testing. A 24/7 energy access through apps or web based portal facilitate remote diagnosis and maintenance.
The new DS3 series is interactive with power grids through a feature referred to as RPC (Reactive Power Control) to better manage photovoltaic power spikes in the grid. With a performance and an efficiency of 97%, a unique integration with 20% less components, APsystems DS3 are a game changer to residential and commercial PV.
Input data DC:
- Peak Power Tracking Voltage - 68V - 90V
- Operating Voltage Range - 52V - 118V
- Maximum Input Voltage - 118V
- Maximum Input Current - 20A x 2
Output data AC:
- Maximum Output Power - 1800W
- Nominal Output Voltage/Range - 230V
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range - 180 -270V
- Nominal Output Current - 7.80A
- Nominal Output Frequency/ Range - 50Hz, in Range 48-51Hz
- Adjustable Output Frequency Range - 45Hz - 55Hz
- Maximum Units per 4mm² / 6mm² Branch - 3/4
- Peak Efficiency - 97%
- CEC Efficiency - 96.7%
- Nominal MPPT Efficiency - 99.5%
- Night Power Consumption - 20mW
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range - -40°C do +65°C
- Storage Temperature Range - -40°C do +85°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 283mm x 233mm x 48.4mm
- Weight - 3.8kg
- AC Bus Cable 4mm² (28A) / 6mm² (35A)
- Enclosure Environmental Rating - IP67
- DC Connector Type - Stäubli MC4 PV-ADBP4-S2&ADSP4-S2
- Cooling - Natural Convection, No Fans
- Communication (Inverter To ECU) - Encrypted ZigBee
- Isolation Design - High Frequency Transformers, Galvanically Isolated
- Energy Management - Energy Management Analysis (EMA) system
- Warranty - 10 Years Standard ; 20 Years Optional
- Safety, EMC & Grid Compliances - EN 62109-1; EN 62109-2; EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-3; EN 50549-1;
To received 10 years guarantee you should to have one monitoing system like ECU-B, ECU-R or ECU-C.